What is Ares?
When men are young, they typically feel stronger and one reason for this is that on average young men have more of a vitally important hormone called Testosterone. The reason why men love Ares is that it helps to support testosterone synthesis, which enhances a healthy libido. Ares acts as a natural aphrodisiac to support a healthy sexual function.
Ares is not only for men. Women can also benefit from this powerful herbal combination. Ares supports a healthy hormonal balance during menopause, which helps to reduce the occurrence of menopausal symptoms. Many women suffer menopausal symptoms such as night sweats, hot flushes, irritability and mood swings. Ares is an herbal formula may help reduce these symptoms, while also promoting a healthy libido.
What benefits does Ares provide?
- Maintain/support healthy female hormonal balance during menopause
- Helps decrease/reduce/relieve night sweats associated with menopause
- Decrease/reduce/relieve symptoms of menopause
- Helps reduce occurrence of menopausal symptoms
- Decrease/reduce/relieve hot flushes associated with menopause
- Decrease/reduce/relieve aggression/irritability associated with menopause
- Decrease/reduce/relieve moodiness/mood swings associated with menopause
- Improved Libido in Men and Women
- Aphrodisiac/Enhance/improve/promote healthy libido
- Maintain/support healthy libido
- Maintain/support healthy sexual function
- Male Hormonal Health
- Helps maintain/support testosterone formation/synthesis
- Maintain/support testosterone level
What did other people say about Ares?
Customer Feedback #1
"I have been going to the gym regularly for over 5 years. I started using Ares nearly 3 months ago. During that time I have noticed improvements in my gym workouts. My libido has increased and my general feeling of well being has significantly increased."
Review by Steve #### on ATP website
- ATP Science ARES contains 90 capsules per bottle. Panax ginseng 50 mg
- Equivalent: Panax ginseng (Dry) 500 mg
- Tribulus terrestris 222 mg
- Equivalent: Tribulus terrestris (Dry) 4 g
- Trigonella foenum-graecum 75 mg
- Equivalent: Trigonella foenum-graecum (Dry) 750 mg
- Urtica dioica 75 mg
- Equivalent: Urtica dioica (Dry) 750 mg
Panax Ginseng is a well-known aphrodisiac in Eastern cultures. Panax Ginseng has been found in men to naturally support testosterone synthesis, which is why it supports healthy sexual function. Women also benefit from its libido-enhancing effects and Panax Ginseng may help reduce menopausal symptoms.
Tribulus terrestris is a Mediterranean, fruit-producing plant that is also used to naturally support testosterone formation. Tribulus also supports a healthy libido and may also help support healthy sexual function. Tribulus may also help to reduce menopausal symptoms, which include night sweating, hot flashes, while also improving moods during menopause.
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) is a common ingredient in the foods from the sub- continent. It has a unique flavour but also contains significant health-promoting properties. One of the most important health benefits of fenugreek is its ability to support testosterone levels. Fenugreek supports a healthy sexual function and is often used as an aphrodisiac.
Urtica is a well-known herb for supporting healthy female hormonal balance during menopause. By supporting a healthy hormonal balance, Urtica helps to reduce the occurrence of menopausal symptoms. Urtica also helps to reduce the irritability and mood swings associated with menopause. For men, Urtica helps to support natural testosterone formation.
- When using Ares:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.